The SUIP sprayer allows gardeners to easily convert their ride-on-mower (or an ATV) into a large capacity spraying system that ensures large or small areas can be with treated quickly and efficiency. With a galvanised boom & cradle, a 60 litre tank and a highly efficient pump, pressurised nozzles and hand held lance the Suip is ready for most spraying tasks.
The SUIP is suitable for spraying all insecticides and herbicides, in a range of situations including on farm, landscape projects, lawn maintenance, general pest control and tree spraying.
- The SUIP can also be used for deicing paths, driveways, car parks etc.
- The SUIP is an excellent product and has revolutionised both private and contract spraying.
- THE SUIP SPRAYER CONVERSION KIT
- 60 litre Roto moulded heavy duty tank
- 4 metre (13ft) hose with hand held lance.
- 45cms (18-inch) lever handgun with adjustable pattern tip.
- Full drain out capability with moulded in drain port, cap and tether. Moulded wand clips.
- High quality Devavan pump 40psi.
- Pressure control system. (preset for 3 pressurised boom nozzles) Low drift technology.
- Fuse protected wiring loom.
- Quick release cradle to fit any ride-on lawn mower.
- Manufactured from heavy duty galvanised tubular steel with end protection caps.
- NEW LOW DRIFT TECHNOLOGY) Galvanised boom with 3 high quality pressurised non-drip nozzles.
- Independent filters for easy cleaning.
- Fully compliant with EU’s Sustainable Use Directive in relation to pesticide / herbicide application equipment.
- Spray pattern 165 cm’s (5ft 6”) fan shaped spray for accurate delivery.
- Manual on /off positions for pressurised boom nozzles – allows for single nozzle controlled space spraying when required.