Suip Manufacturing, Co. Sligo invented the SUIP ride on lawnmower sprayer conversion kit in 2014. This innovation was brought to the market place as an alternative to the very cumbersome knapsack sprayer and allows the user to spray large or small areas with speed and efficiency. This also means your ride on lawn mower / ATV is put to another very productive use.
The SUIP is suitable for spraying all insecticides and herbicides, in a range of situations including on farm, landscape projects, lawn maintenance, general pest control and tree spraying.
- The SUIP can also be used for deicing paths, driveways, car parks etc.
- The SUIP is an excellent product and has revolutionised both private and contract spraying.
- 55 litre high quality low profile tank.
- 4 metre hose with hand held lance.
- 45cms (18-inch) lever handgun with adjustable pattern tip.
- Full drain out capability with moulded in drain port, cap and tether. Moulded wand clips.
- High quality gold seal pump with internal cooling fan.
- Pressure control system. (preset for 3 pressurised boom nozzles)
- Fuse protected wiring loom.
- Quick release cradle to fit any ride on lawn mower.
- Manufacture from heavy duty galvanised tubular steel with safety pin.
- Spray finish to high quality with end caps.
- Galvanised boom with 3 high quality pressurised non-drip nozzles.
- Independent filters for easy cleaning.
- Fully compliant with EU’s Sustainable Use Directive In relation to pesticide / herbicide application equipment.
- Spray pattern 165 cm’s (5′ 6″ ) fan shaped spray for accurate delivery.
- Manual on /off positions for each pressurised boom nozzles – allows for narrow band / controlled space spraying when required